Source: http://www.clownantics.com/blog/- by
- For the best results wipe area with a baby wipe or with a warm wash cloth to remove any access dirt or buildup.
- Make sure to have all your supplies, brushes, and references organized in a easy to reach spot.
- Active the face paints by adding water and working the paint with the paintbrush moving back and forth over the paint, until the brush is fully loaded with paint. Add just enough water to make the right consistency.
- Using the arm can be a great way to have more room for cool designs. Use the inside of the arm so that the person can better protect their design from smudges, and when washing their hands.
Colors used in this picture:
1. Start by painting a yellow circle where you want your design to go. Then paint four tear drop shapes, one of the top, one below, and one on each side.
2. Next, using the same brush and paint, paint additional tear drop shapes between the four larger tear drop shapes.
3. Now using the orange face paint and the same round brush, Paint additional tear drops over the existing one, letting them overlap. Paint some orange circles in the middle of the yellow circle.
4. Finally, using the same brush take the black face paint, and outline your design. Add some eyes and a nice smile. You now how a quick and easy design that kids will love.